No styles, no systems, no rituals, no lineages, no masters, no labels, no belts, no katas, no uniforms, no dogmas;

Only the process of self actualization & personal expression of truth through functional combative movement and fitness.

On a purely physical level, we share how to individually and collectively use all of our natural tools as well as extended ones, offensively and defensively in a strategic and tactical manner and in all ranges of combat.

We're put through functional physical fitness training where we learn to push ourselves through our own perceived limitations. We also have much to offer on nutrition, health and optimum performance.

On a more cerebral level we learn about the psychology of violence, fear, stress & confrontation management skills, deescalation strategies and holistic survival tactics.

As the mind navigates the body; by challenging personal self defense dogmas and individual & core belief systems, personal growth and evolution occurs.

On a human level, we learn about the ripple effect and the moral, legal, and ethical consequences of our chosen actions while self examining our darkest emotions. We are encouraged to question everything, to learn to think for ourselves, to be more accountable and research everything we learn and to be open and responsive to life without judgment.

On a personal level, the training can make you face and slay your own demons.

Everything shared here is highly encouraged to be individually researched, to “absorb what is useful, add what is specifically of your own and disregard the rest.”

Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspiration? Conspiracy? Truth? Who cares... DO SOME SHIT!!!

"95% of the (world’s) people WANT to be led by the other 5%", and claimed this can be proven because "the 95% DO NOT WANT TO KNOW what really goes on in government" ~ Senator Robert Byrd

"In the attitude of silence the soul finds
the path in a clearer light, and what
is elusive and deceptive resolves itself
into crystal clearness. Our life is a long
and arduous quest after Truth."

Mahatma Gandhi

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That System is our enemy. When you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, Teachers, Lawyers, Carpenters. The very minds of people we're trying to save, but until We do, these people are still part of that system, and that makes them the enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it " ~ Morpheus; The Matrix.

"Revolution is a spectators sport. The majority will sit in the stands and watch the factions fight. At the end they will choose side with the team that is winning. "
— George Lincoln Rockwell

No comments:

Post a Comment